[annotator-dev] jQuery minimum version

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Mon Jul 28 23:30:03 UTC 2014

Ah, yes!

I remember this change. If I recall correctly, we intended to start moving
toward the new jQuery with that release, and the README was updated to say
that you can use jQuery Migrate if you need to keep using the old version
of jQuery.

But at that time we had no docs, just a wiki. The wiki wasn't updated. Our
current docs are extracted from that.

We'll sort it out. Sorry for the pain!