[annotator-dev] Dropping Node v0.8 from Travis matrix

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Tue Jun 17 21:31:14 UTC 2014

I just dropped Node v0.8 from the Travis CI configuration.

Twice in the last month I've had to go figure out why the build was failing
only to find that some package we depend on for building bumped their
dependencies and decided to use the newer caret syntax for its
dependencies. This syntax isn't supported by Node v0.8.

I could pin our dependencies to old versions, but I'm not particularly
motivated to maintain this.

If anyone needs to use Node v0.8 to build Annotator for some reason...
patches welcome!

-Randall