[annotator-dev] Change UI appearance

Andrew - FinalsClub andrew at finalsclub.org
Sun Jun 1 23:37:15 UTC 2014

Hey Andre,

Thanks for the email. If you can hold on a little while, the forthcoming release of Annotator 2 will make it much easier for developers to theme and customize to their hearts content.

Unfortunately I can't give you a specific date, but I am hopeful for a stable release in the next few months.

In the meantime, there are some existing plugins that you can use/modify in the meantime: http://annotatorjs.org/plugins/index.html

Warmly,
Andrew