[annotator-dev] list config question

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Tue Jun 17 23:43:17 UTC 2014

It's a simple setting we can change in the admin interface for the list.

However, the current setup is the recommended default.

Note that "reply all" should respond to the list.

One reason why this setup is potentially better is that it results in the
original sender being in the To: field. That might give the response higher
priority in their inbox over list messages that don't address them directly.