[annotator-dev] About the future of the Range implementation

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Wed Jun 18 04:40:38 UTC 2014

On Jun 17, 2014 7:07 PM, "Kristof Csillag" <csillag at hypothes.is> wrote:

> On 2014-06-11 20:50, Randall Leeds wrote:
> > +1 to releasing Range as a separate module.
>
> Here is the first draft:
>
>     https://www.npmjs.org/package/xpath-range

Nice. Hurray!

Notes:

- Vendor libs can be dropped. Markdown is definitely not part of this. wgxp
can also be left out. I think it's not the responsibility of this library.
We might debate that, but generally I'm of the opinion that applications,
not libraries, should take care of their polyfills.

- Instead of the postinstall step, coffee should be a dev dependency and
the compilation should happen before publishing to npm.

Happy to help however I can.