[annotator-dev] Switch to JavaScript?

King'ori J. Maina j at kingori.co
Thu Jun 19 18:02:23 UTC 2014

Having only learnt about annotator-js yesterday I quickly joined this mailing list in the hope that once I get my bearing I would get to contribute one day. I’m rather amped.

My two cents … I came in expecting JS. The need to reorientate myself with CoffeeScript seems to me like a significant barrier. I haven’t quite made the decision on what to do next.

My point is ... whoever raised this issue certainly has a valid point and it is certainly a huge factor for newbies.

That said, the CoffeeScript code is fine work. Those who’ve put in time, thank you.

— King’ori Maina (kingori.co)