[annotator-dev] One Annotator, Several Mailing Lists? [Was: Re: Lost in the "current" Annotator 1.2.9 - looking a "state-of-the-art" plugin]

Ernesto Torresin (ML) ewk-ml at connettivo.net
Wed Jun 25 08:50:06 UTC 2014

The traffic is low, but very heterogeneous. Furthermore, when the list
is named -dev and core developers are available, it is easy to feel
misplaced when asking for help and OT when wishing to help.

Concerning your other message, releases are so infrequent that I really
don't see the need for a ML for them.

But is it easy to get more ML at lists at okfn.org, or are we talking about
nothing? Only an institution backing the Annotator or a fork of it could
host the lists reliably over the years, I think.

E.T.