[annotator-dev] Problem with Annotator Touch Plugin

Riccardo Tasso riccardo.tasso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:37:38 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm integrating annotator in my webapp and I'm experimenting the Touch
plugin.

When I load it everything seems ok, I can highlight text and I can see the
"Annotate" button appearing. The problem is when I try to click on it,
since nothing happens (and the button disappears).

I think the tap event isn't captured when I click on the "Annotate" button,
since if I trigger it from my javascript console with the command:
$(".annotator-add").trigger('tap');
the Editor is correctly loaded and I can add annotations.

What do you think the problem could be?

Cheers,
   Riccardo