[annotator-dev] number of records from Annotateit.org store

Khan A. A.Khan at soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 11:19:58 UTC 2014

Dear Annotators,

I am trying to harvest annotations from http://annotator.org/api/search?consumer=xyz and then storing it in my local searchengine via php client for searching but it only retrieves last 20 results. Could anyone help how can I retrieve everything against "consumer id" which has been assigned to me at the time of registration? I have a few people having their unique username and password and annotating content in our web pages but I cannot keep track of all annotations as they disappear if they are more than 20. Your help will be appreciated (ideally urgently)

Many thanks
Arshad

Arshad A. Khan MBCS
Research Fellow,