[annotator-dev] How to build annotations files in coffee (not in js) ?

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Thu Mar 27 17:32:38 UTC 2014

There is no single annotator.coffee output. The coffee is split across
several files.

At this point, the master branch is built using browserify. One nice effect
is that we don't have to worry about the order in which we concatenate the
scripts. They are wrapped in a module API before being concatenated.

However, I don't think there's an easy way to get that without converting
to js.

The js output has inline source maps, though, so it should be possible to
debug the coffee.

If you have a reason for wanting the .coffee, please let us know. Maybe
you're finding you need to make changes to it? In that case, please tell us
so we can provide the hooks you need, otherwise you will end up with an out
of date fork.