[annotator-dev] OA icon contest

Anna Gerber anna.m.gerber at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:14:37 UTC 2014

During the hack day at I Annotate I quickly sketched an idea for a logo on
a post-it note and added it to the bottom of this docpad, drawing
inspiration from the open source hardware and open source initiative logos:
https://hackpad.com/Annotator-at-I-Annotate-2014-ksUGlRnOq3j

The idea behind the design is that it's a semi-open circle around a keyhole
to indicate openness, and the circle is a speech bubble to indicate that
it's about annotation.

Anna