[annotator-dev] Yet Another Store Implementation (Ruby/Rails)

King'ori J. Maina j at kingori.co
Mon Nov 3 15:07:40 UTC 2014

201 Created for the create action sounds perfect. I’ll test this and push it up as soon as I can.

For the update I think 200 OK is more suitable … googling around 202 Accepted is used when ‘The request has been accepted but has not been processed yet. This code does not guarantee that the request will process successfully.’ … which doesn’t apply in this case.

— King’ori Maina (kingori.co <http://kingori.co/>)