[annotator-dev] annotator-store auth question

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 21 19:38:02 UTC 2014

Hi folks,
I'm wondering if anyone can help with an annotator-store auth question.
I'm running the reference python implementation locally and I can create annotations (using the 1.2.x branch of annotator).
But then I can't edit or delete the annotations using annotator library - the options don't show up when I hover over the annotation in the browser. (So I just use curl -X DELETE to do it which works fine.)
There must be something I missed in the annotator.cfg or run.py files…
Thanks!
-ben