[annotator-dev] Annotator Community Call 10/6/14 @ noon Eastern / 9am Pacific / 4pm GMT

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Mon Sep 29 18:53:31 UTC 2014

Hi All,

By unanimous doodle, the next annotator community call with be
*Monday, October 6th*
* @* *noon Eastern / 9am Pacific / 6pm in Berlin*.  Let's use the same
unHangout link (max 10 participants) as always:

http://unhangout.media.mit.edu/h/AnnotatorDev

If you can meet in real life for this meeting, please gather so we can fit
as many participants as possible.  Here is a brief working agenda.  Please
add items as you see fit:

   - Celebrate all progress since last meeting!
   - Annotator 2.0 updates
   - Documentation needs
   - IE 8 support progress
   - Automated testing progress
   - Our Github organization logo
   - more...

Please reply with any other items you'd like to discuss.

Cheers,
Andrew

PS - Here are the notes from our last meeting:

https://hackpad.com/Annotator-Community-Call-July-2014-S9gCuRCfKgw

PPS - Here is a hackpad we can use for our next meeting:

https://hackpad.com/Annotator-Community-Call-October-2014-HwJgWtL6yF5

--
Andrew Magliozzi
Founder

T - 617-575-9369
E - Andrew at FinalsClub.org

FinalsClub exists thanks to funding from the William and Flora Hewlett
Foundation and generous scholars like you.