[annotator-dev] Using annotator.js for HTML doc review

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Fri Sep 5 22:47:23 UTC 2014

Hey Warren,

I wish I could help a bit more.  I do know that there have been lots of
changes to the python annotator-store recently.  Not sure if they achieve
what you're looking to do.  Perhaps you could take a look and someone else
with more knowledge of the recent commit history could weigh in.

Best,
Andrew

--
Andrew Magliozzi