[annotator-dev] Annotator and Meteor

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 01:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi!

You can package xpath-range as additional package as well, if you want.

If you want to add xpath-range, you can always just add it inside the
Meteor package for Annotator as a field of top-level object. So you
create one more file which you add at the end of all files from
Annotator and do something like:

Annotator['xpath-range'] = xpath-range;

Please start a repository and then we can look into the real code you
have. Now it is a bit too abstract which issues you and how to advise
you.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/