[annotator-dev] How to build 2.0 master for use in plugin projects

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Tue Apr 28 18:14:04 UTC 2015

Just to have it on record on the list, the issue was closed as resolved
after we shipped 2.0.0-alpha.2.

If anyone else is wondering how to get started with v2 the documentation
should help: http://docs.annotatorjs.org/en/latest/

Also, Robert Casties has ported the token authentication plugin to v2:
https://github.com/openannotation/annotator-tokenauth that might help those
of you trying to port your own plugins.