[annotator-dev] Allow doubleclick events to pass through

Mike Potter mike at potterfamily.ca
Wed Feb 18 02:11:46 UTC 2015

Hi all:
 First of all, thanks for such a great project. A friend and I are working
on a website editor / review application, and this fits in perfectly with
what we're building.

 I have run into an issue though. In our application I would like single
click / select text to pull up the annotator, but on double click I'd like
the user to be able to edit the text on the page (functionality that we
already have developed). I've looked through the code and the archives, but
haven't found anyone with this same usecase. I'm wondering what the opinion
is on the best way to enable this? Should I write a plugin that captures
the double click event? Can I edit the code to not capture double clicks?
What's the best way to handle this?

  Thank you very much.

Mike

--