[annotator-dev] Predefined Categories + Colored Highlights

steph steph at endpoint.com
Fri Feb 20 14:52:08 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

On 02/20/2015 02:34 AM, Michael Widner wrote:
> I've written a plugin (for Lacuna Stories) that does precisely what
> you're asking. I'll note that the different colors quickly become a
> mess because of the way transparencies combine. I don't currently have
> the code in a public repo, but I plan to share it shortly (as in,
> within a week). It's built on the 1.2 branch.

Thanks, that sounds great.

I can potentially help with the transparency combinations since I had to
tackle that for my other client - I used jQuery xColor to combine /
dilute colors based on the number of colors per distinct highlighted
section.

Would you be willing to share the code early privately to allow me to
potentially start working with it now?

Thanks much,

Steph