[annotator-dev] annotator2/master storage configuration

Robert Casties casties at mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Jan 30 18:19:34 UTC 2015

Hi Banjamin,

I was having the same problem as Andrew so your information helped me a lot.

On 26.01.15 15:32, Benjamin Young wrote:
> I'm guessing your wanting to use the HTTP Storage implementation (since you
> mention endpoint configuration). If that guess is correct, you would do it
> something like this:
>
> ```
> anno.setStorage(function() {
>   return new HTTPStorage({
>     prefix: '/url/to/your/endpoint'
>   });
> });
> ```

I was just wondering about the next step, namely how to get Annotator to
do the initial load of the annotations for a page.

I came up with

anno.registry.annotations.load({uri: uri})

after the setStorage above which worked for me but it seems not like the
official way :-)

Is there an official way to start the initial load?

Thanks
	Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science