[annotator-dev] I have issues migrating from v1.2x to the latest

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Fri Jul 10 22:25:31 UTC 2015

Those events no longer exist in v2.

Would you please describe what you're trying to achieve with these events
and we can talk through whether we need to add something similar in v2 or
whether there's a better way to accomplish your goals in the new version.

This is exactly why we haven't taken v2 out of alpha yet, by the way. Thank
you so much for testing and offering feedback. I really appreciate it.