[annotator-dev] Timeline for stable release - Annotator v2

Rohit Diwakar rohit.diwakar at snstech.com
Fri Jul 31 06:38:11 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I've been searching online for a while now but I wasn't very successful.
I've been using annotator JS v1.2.x for one of my projects. I was wondering
if it would be too early to start using v2 anytime soon? My decision is
based on the assumption that development for v1.2.x will stop soon and
future updates will be available for v2 only.

In short, is there a timeline in place for a stable release for v2?

Regards,
Rohit

--
Email Disclaimer: http://www.snstech.com/disclaimer.html