[annotator-dev] Autosuggetion in comment box

Benjamin Young bigbluehat at hypothes.is
Fri Jul 17 17:25:09 UTC 2015

I've seen (but not been able to re-find) some old Annotator 1.2.x tagging
specific plugins. Doing tagging within the body of the comment is one
option, but giving them their own space (and defining if they're about the
comment or the page) will likely get you farther.

In which case, you could use jquery autosuggestion + a "tags" field and
store that with the annotation.

It'd be great to see more UI variations created for Annotator 2.x.

And it'd be great to hear more about your project as you go too, Ashish.

Thanks!
Benjamin