[annotator-dev] Customizing Adder/Selector UI in Annotatorjs 2.0

Randall Leeds randall at bleeds.info
Wed Jul 29 20:04:05 UTC 2015

This is not a feature we have.

You might check out the source of the ui.main module. At the point you
start really modifying the UI it may make more sense for you to build it
from scratch following that code as a model.

If there is too much code duplication that results, I want to know that.
The intension is for the ui.main module to be a starting point and an
example, but significantly custom applications should probably bypass it. I
want to make that easy. If there's code in there you need, let's export it
some more useful way.