[annotator-dev] Creating A JS Plugin For Voting/Likes/Recommend

King'ori J. Maina j at kingori.co
Wed Mar 4 17:25:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’ve been able to get some sample plugin code setup and being used by annotator but I’m struggling to figure out how to add the actual functionality of up-voting and down-voting. Getting exhausted while trying to learn/figure out coffee script. The idea was that I have some sample code to refer to as a base implementation of the fundamentals.

Any ideas as to a plugin that’s written in vanilla JS that I can poke into and learn?

Ps: And any other resources. The plugin development page <http://docs.annotatorjs.org/en/v1.2.x/hacking/plugin-development.html> doesn’t go into too much detail on how to modify the viewer but mostly focuses on setup, usage and capturing events.

— King’ori Maina (kingori.co <http://kingori.co/>)