[annotator-dev] Semantic UI Sidebars/Modals & AnnotatorJS Conflict

Neil Kuruppu neil at mergerlinks.com
Wed Mar 11 20:04:13 UTC 2015

Hello,
We are trying to integrate AnnotatorJS into a site we’re building using SemanticUI (latest release). There’s a conflict where Annotator seems to prevent the modal windows and sidebar animations working correctly. SemanticUI seems to be gaining rapid adoption and is set to become like Bootstrap and Zurb Foundation so I was wondering if something could be done to make Annotator compatible with these.
Thanks
Neil