[annotator-dev] Store endpoint to use when using annotatorit as the backend store

Apurva Jalit apurva.jalit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:56:52 UTC 2015

An update to above. I just changed the store endpoint to '
http://annotateit.org/api' due to which the annotator successful loads for
a page and the default search query that is made during load '
http://annotateit.org/api/search' returns success. But when I try to create
an annotation, I get the error 'Sorry you are not allowed to create this
annoation' (post request gets 401 in response).

Thanks,
Apurva Jalit