[annotator-dev] annotator-full for Annotator 2.0

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Mon May 4 21:16:38 UTC 2015

There is no -full.js anymore. The only two extensions shipping in the main
repo now are the "unsupported" extension that warns when features are
missing and the "document" extension that exposes document metadata.

Some of the former plugins are now simply in the core as optional UI
components and don't require separate files. For example, if you look at
dev.html you'll see:

     var app = new annotator.App()
     .include(annotator.ui.main, {element: elem})
     .include(annotator.ui.filter.standalone)

That is including the filter bar that used to be a plugin.

Perhaps tell us which plugin(s) you need and we can help you migrate.