[annotator-dev] updating annotation locations

Amanda Visconti amandavisconti at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:42:12 UTC 2015

I've manually dealt with re-locating annotations; until there's a better
fix, you can fix the locations directly where you're stored. I wrote up my
process here (
https://github.com/amandavisconti/infinite-ulysses-public/blob/master/Technical%20Instructions/AnnotationRelocation.md).
It's specific to relocating annotations using Annotator in Drupal, and I
was relocating them because of structural changes in the page that shifted
the highlights off the appropriate quotes, but maybe it will help?
Best,
Amanda Visconti
@Literature_Geek