[annotator-dev] Make a package of current 2.0 annotator

Randall Leeds randall at bleeds.info
Wed Sep 23 23:46:13 UTC 2015

https://docs.npmjs.com/cli/link

If you can, though, please send a note to the mailing list or open an
issue, and if you already have make more noise, when you have reason to
make changes to the core.

Some things, like ui.main, are meant to be a bit of a template, and you can
copy them into your own project, change them, and build an application from
there, including that in your annotator application rather than including a
modified annotator build with a changed ui.main.

For everything else, if you have a reason to change the core, let's talk.