[annotator-dev] Make a package of current 2.0 annotator

Randall Leeds randall at bleeds.info
Mon Sep 28 19:04:48 UTC 2015

That is the example, currently :)

It's probably only 200 lines if you strip away all the comments, but the
important part is just the "main" function. That function is all the
important logic that glues the UI components together and it's only 100
lines. It could be made slightly simpler, but probably not much.

You will likely want to use the textselector and highlighter similarly. You
will probably want to replace the editor and viewer with your own component
(or components).