[annotator-dev] annotator version

Randall Leeds randall at bleeds.info
Fri Feb 26 19:24:57 UTC 2016

After installing you must also require('annotator') which implies that you
also bundled your application code using an npm compatible bundler such as
webpack, browserify, or require.js.

Standalone releases of annotator that will let you simply add a script to
the page, as we did with 1.2 series, are possible but I haven't had cycles
available to finalize the packaging and make a proper release for that use
case.