[annotator-dev] Annotator related code projects

Benjamin Young byoung at bigbluehat.com
Wed Jun 1 19:32:06 UTC 2016

Hi all!

There's this fabulous list of plugins and projects on the Annotator wiki:
https://github.com/openannotation/annotator/wiki

I'd love it if everyone-especially those who've added themselves to the Initial Committers list in the ASF proposal-to add/update/dust-off their content on that page.

Additionally, if anyone knows of other groups that are (or are not) on that list, it would be super to get help engaging them and having them "in the room" as we discuss the ASF proposal and what scope, community, and code we hope to build there.

Much thanks, all!
Benjamin
--
http://bigbluehat.com/