[annotator-dev] how to deal with content change.

Shi Yan billconan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 07:01:38 UTC 2017

hello,

I want to integrate annotator to a blog site, similar to Medium.

the content on the site, however, is very dynamic, it changes all the time.

I'm wondering how to handle this content change properly?

For example, a sentence is currently annotated but then gets removed or
modified.

How do I notify the storage backend to deprecate the old annotation?

Or I don't explicitly deprecate the old annotation, I load it anyway and
annotator can figure out that the annotation is invalid and won't show it
anymore?

Thanks,

Shi