[annotator-dev] how to deal with content change.

Randall Leeds randall at bleeds.info
Wed Jul 12 20:22:59 UTC 2017

If you want to have some robustness to change and attempt to show
annotations where they match, there are approaches to this, but they're not
easily integrated into Annotator. There is an example of this in the
Hypothesis code, but it deeply overrides Annotator's methods.

If you are interested in exploring this I can offer you pointers, but if
failing fast is okay for you that's the easiest thing.