[bigclean] Idea: screen scraping sprint -> 19.3.2011

Antti "Jogi" Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:37:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Some months ago I send this list an idea about screen scraping day. The
global event is still planned, but as many of us are quite busy right now we
decided to start with small and organise 19th March a twin event in two
cities Prague (Czech) and Jyväskylä (Finland). I will organise small "five
guys and pizza" -type of event in Jyväskylä and Jindřich Mynarz will make a
bit bigger one in Prague.

The idea is to have this as a preparatory event so that in may or june we
could organise really nice global screen scraping day. For now we would need
some helping hand in setting a wordpress blog... OKF has reserved the
domain  bigclean.org

Also if some other cities would like to join in on 19th of March, you are
more than wellcome.

BR, Antti "Jogi" Poikola

http://blog.okfn.org/2010/11/10/announcing-the-big-clean-spring-2011/