[bigclean] [euopendata] Idea: screen scraping sprint -> 19.3.2011

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:46:55 UTC 2011

Really great response from so many people and special thanks to Daniel
for volunteering to halp with the site!

About the general categories of data "what to scrape", I think we can
take the list from below and give it as inspiration for the participants.

-Jogi

PS:

I allready invited some of you in person to subscribe to the list where
we organize the Big Clean - bigclean at lists.okfn.org