[bigclean] [euopendata] Idea: screen scraping sprint -> 19.3.2011

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Mar 4 09:09:07 UTC 2011

Dear Antti and others,

www.bigclean.org is part of the Word Press multisite of the OKFN. If you would like contribute with content, etc you will need to register as a "community member" at the OKFN

	http://okfn.org/register/

I will then add you as a editor to the Big Clean. Please ping me of list once you have registered or if you need any assistance.

I have started with a theme (I hope you like it) but encounter a problem with the images. More precisely with timthumb.php that makes tumbnails and rezises images. I had to change :

	$src = preg_replace("/\.\.+\//", "", $src);
	$src = preg_replace("/files/", "/wp-content/blogs.dir/26/files/", $src);

Just in case that someone has similar problems. Now it works and we can start adding content.

Regards
Daniel