[CfAll DE] Open Government Data updates from around the world - session morgen!

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Jul 15 13:03:29 UTC 2014

Hi Lab Leads,

es wäre klasse wenn jemand von euch morgen bei der Session “Open Government Data updates from around the world” die aktuelle Entwicklung in Deutschland vorstellt. Mehr dazu unten. Wer machts?

Daniel

Thanks for volunteering to give an update on Open Government Data in Germany at the Open Knowledge Festival this week.  We have 77 attendees already registered for the session, so there are a lot of people wanting to hear your contribution!

The session will be on Wednesday July 16, 2014 at 12:00 - 13:00 CEST.
http://sched.co/T1ngi4

It will be in Space P1 at the Kulturbrauerei.

To remind you, your update must be no longer than TWO minutes – 250 words.  I realise that there might be lot to say, but we have over 20 countries already represented, and last year a number of additional speakers came forward from the audience.

It would be good to have ONE slide to accompany your talk.  This should ideally be some striking images to illustrate your points or events in your country – but a few bullet-points are acceptable as long as you do not simply read them out.

It is not feasible to connect your own computer to the projector – since there is often some difficulty getting the video working, this would simply take too long.  So I need to put all the contributors’ slides into one Powerpoint file to accompany the session.  This means that I need to have your slides in advance.

Therefore could I please ask you to reply to this email by no later than 18 CEST Tuesday 14 July:

(1) confirming that you will be in Berlin and can give your presentation at the session

(2) sending your presentation slide – preferably in Powerpoint format.

(3) confirming whether this will be a joint presentation or which one of you will be speaking.

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Regards
--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
http://goo.gl/maps/J4n0U

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Support us: http://okfn.de/support/