[ciência aberta] Fwd: Prepping for our global summer sprint - July 10, 11 ET

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Quarta Julho 9 14:57:38 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kaitlin Thaney <kaitlin em mozillafoundation.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Prepping for our global summer sprint - July 10, 11 ET

Hi all,

Join us tomorrow, July 10 at 11 ET for our monthly Mozilla Science Lab
community call. We'll be talking about our upcoming (and first ever!)
global sprint happening July 22-23 in 15 cities around the world. This will
also dovetail with the launch of Mozilla's Maker Party campaign - and our
colleague Amira Dhalla will be joining to tell us more about what's planned
for the summer.

On the call, we'll be hearing from some of the project leads to give a
sneak peek at what we'll be working on. We'll also be talking about how you
can get involved, pitch your own project to work on, and join us in what's
bound to be an exciting two days.

The sprint is open to all - from developers and technologists to
researchers and educators, both in science and outside. This is a way for
us to feel more connected globally, meet some other like-minded people in
the community, and work on projects that further science on the web.

For more, see our blog post, short FAQ, or check out the call etherpad. We
hope to see you there.

Blog post:
http://mozillascience.org/prepping-for-our-first-global-sprint-july-10-11-et/

FAQ: http://mozillascience.org/summer-sprint-faq/

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sciencelab-calls-july10-2014

Have an update, project idea or event you'd like to share with the
community? Please add it under line 132 in the etherpad.

We hope you'll join us.

Best,
KT

=====

Dial in:

Toll-free (free of charge on Skype and through other VoIP clients):

Phone Number: +1 800 707 2533, password 369
Room code (conference number): *7677*

If you are getting a busy signal, you can try these (non-free) phone
numbers (+ the room code 7677):

- CA/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, extension 92
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, extension 92
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, extension 92
- CA/Vancouver: +1 778 785-1540, extension 92
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, extension 92
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, extension 92
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, extension 92

--
Kaitlin Thaney
Director, Mozilla Science Lab

*Carolina Rossini *