[ciência aberta] Help improve peer review

Raniere Silva ra092767 em ime.unicamp.br
Sexta Julho 24 14:01:59 UTC 2015

----- Forwarded message from Fan Yang <fan.michelle.yang em gmail.com> -----

A group of us at Iowa State University got together earlier this year to
discuss the pros and cons of the current manuscript peer reviewing process.
Since peer review is a principle foundation of reliable science, we created
a survey to collect opinions of scientists from different disciplines.
The aim of this survey is to guide quality and useful peer review into the
future. We are asking you as authors, reviewers, and editors to help inform
the characteristics of quality peer reviews.

Link to the survey: https://iastate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7WCEi44aC8H4CDX

This survey should take around 15 minutes and will provide critical
feedback from representatives of the scientific community.  We provide a
running summary of results at the end of the survey and will publish the
results at: http://peer-review.github.io/

Please submit any comments or questions at this site, or e-mail
peersurvey em iastate.edu

Thanks for considering completing this survey!

Fan Yang