[ciência aberta] Fwd: Job Posting: We're hiring a Data Science Educator - Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, NY, USA

Raniere Silva raniere em riseup.net
Sexta Outubro 2 03:50:30 UTC 2015

----- Forwarded message from "Williams, Jason" <williams em cshl.edu> -----

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 21:49:04 +0000
From: "Williams, Jason" <williams em cshl.edu>
To: Software Carpentry Discussion <discuss em lists.software-carpentry.org>
Subject: [Discuss] Job Posting: We're hiring a Data Science Educator - Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, NY, USA

Hi folks,

We are hiring a 'Data Science Educator' at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory's DNA Learning Center (http://www.dnalc.org). The talented teachers who apply will have background in bioinformatics/computational biology.  We are very much interested in enabling faculty to bring data-savvy biology to the undergraduate classroom. Our broader mission (see previous link) also includes reaching students 6-12, as well as high school educators, and the general public.

Please see the post here: https://cshl.peopleadmin.com/postings/9284

We are ready for the immediate hire of the right candidate; contact me directly with questions.

The only downside to this job will be working with me. The good news is that after a few weeks, the brain's natural defense mechanisms usually kick in.

-          Jason

Jason Williams
Lead - iPlant Collaborative: Education, Outreach, Training
DNA Learning Center
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
1 Bungtown Rd.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724