[ciência aberta] Fwd: [OpenCon] OpenCon 2016 Satellite Events

Alexandre Hannud Abdo abdo em member.fsf.org
Quinta Julho 21 23:27:57 UTC 2016

Ni!

Segue abaixo mensagem da organização da OpenCon convidando intressados a
saber como organizar um evento satélite este ano, com links para mais
informações.

tl;dr: http://www.opencon2016.org/satellite

Abraços!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lorraine Chuen <lorrainechuen em gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Subject: [OpenCon] OpenCon 2016 Satellite Events
To: OpenCon Discussion List <opencon-discussion-list em googlegroups.com>

Hi everyone,

We recently published a piece on the OpenCon blog about some improvements
we’re making to the satellite program this year. For those unfamiliar,
OpenCon satellite events are held in partnership with the main global
meeting, and typically combine content, themes and ideas from the main
meeting with local talks or activities. You can read our blog post *here
<http://www.opencon2016.org/advance_open_in_your_community_satellite>*!

We’d love if you could circulate the blog post, or our general webpage
about hosting satellite events <http://www.opencon2016.org/satellite>, to
anyone you know who might be interested in hosting an event this year.
We’re also happy to hear any suggestions or ideas you might have to
improving how satellites are run this year.

Finally, for anyone who might be interested in hosting and wants to learn
more, the *OpenCon Community Call on Wednesday* (July 27 - 12pm EDT / 5pm
BST / 6pm CEST / 4pm UCT) will focus on satellite events.  We’re inviting
anyone interested in hosting a satellite event this year to join the call
and hear from past hosts, discuss their concerns, and start the process of
organizing. If people find the call useful, we’ll be happy to expand this
to a regular monthly OpenCon community call.  You can RSVP for the call *here
<http://www.opencon2016.org/july_community_call>*.

Cheers,

Lorraine
--
OpenCon is empowering the next generation to advance Open Access, Open Data
and Open Education. This group is for participants of the conference and

New to the list? Say hello: http://bit.ly/SayHelloToOpenCon. Your first
post will be moderated (only because otherwise we get spam).
OpenCon code of conduct: opencon2015.org/code_of_conduct

Want even more? Check out our other community initiatives:
OpenCon2015.org/community
---
"OpenCon Discussion List" group.
email to opencon-discussion-list+unsubscribe em googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to
opencon-discussion-list em googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/opencon-discussion-list.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencon-discussion-list/655c69a9-b033-4247-8222-a45d35a226ca%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencon-discussion-list/655c69a9-b033-4247-8222-a45d35a226ca%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.