[ciência aberta] Fwd: [OpenCon] Vacancy DOAJ Ambassadors

Alexandre Hannud Abdo abdo em member.fsf.org
Quarta Março 23 14:35:29 UTC 2016

Ni!

Oportunidade interessante de trabalhar com o DOAJ - Directory of Open
Access Journals - promovendo acesso aberto na américa latina... =D

https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/vacancy-doaj-ambassadors/

[]s ale

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Slobodan Radicev <slobo665 em gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:31 PM
Subject: [OpenCon] Vacancy DOAJ Ambassadors
To: opencon-discussion-list <opencon-discussion-list em googlegroups.com>

This might be interesting for those who are living in China, India,
Indonesia, Africa, Middle East, Latin America.

DOAJ has been awarded a grant from the International Development
Research Centre (IDRC) to improve open access publishing practices in
the Global South. We are now seeking 8-10 full time Ambassadors (10
month contract) who are residents in the following regions and are
native speakers of the indicated languages and fluent in  English:
Latin America - Spanish and/or Portuguese
Middle East & Persian Gulf - Arabic (Farsi also useful)
Africa (North/West) -  Arabic and French
Africa (South/East) - English
India/Pakistan -  Hindi (Urdu also useful)
Indonesia - Indonesian
China -  Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)

https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/vacancy-doaj-ambassadors/

--
OpenCon is empowering the next generation to advance Open Access, Open
Data and Open Education. This group is for participants of the

New to the list? Say hello: http://bit.ly/SayHelloToOpenCon. Your
first post will be moderated (only because otherwise we get spam).
OpenCon code of conduct: opencon2015.org/code_of_conduct

Want even more? Check out our other community initiatives:
OpenCon2015.org/community
---