[ciência aberta] Fwd: [OpenCon] Fwd: Apply now for a Community Fund Mini Grant!

Iara Vidal iaravidalps em gmail.com
Sexta Julho 14 20:56:26 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simeon Oriko <info em creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:11 PM
Subject: Apply now for a Community Fund Mini Grant!

Launching the Community Activities Fund
Donate to CC
Forward this email to a friend
<http://us13.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=3382bc2b66&e=c2e060a8d8>
[image: community-fund]
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=386470253e&e=c2e060a8d8>
Announcing our Community Activities Fund!
We are excited to announce the *Community Activities Fund* as part of our
ongoing efforts to support the activities of CC communities and beyond.

The Community Activities Fund is a mini-grant program aimed at supporting
individuals and communities pursuing activities aligned with the network
values and principles stated on the new Creative Commons Global Network
Strategy
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=b87094ed92&e=c2e060a8d8>.
These grants are meant to provide quick, practical-level support for
activities, projects, and events done by supporters and advocates of
Creative Commons – from kickstarting projects, facilitating travel and
mentorships, to supporting the organization of CC-themed events around the
globe.

*Basic information about the Fund:*

   1. *Anyone can apply*. We’d love to support projects from any
   individuals, teams, or organizations advancing the mission and work of CC.
   2. *There’s a maximum amount, not minimum*. The maximum amount that one
   can request per project is USD $1000. There is no minimum.
   3. *Light and fast procedure*. The applications will be reviewed weekly
   and feedback relayed within 2 weeks of application.
   4. *Language*. Applications can be sent in English, Spanish, French or
   Arabic.
   5. *Criteria*. We support projects that help grow the global commons and
   foster the benefits of openness around the world at the local level. This
   fund is aimed to support efforts at country, city or community level to
   advance into the Creative Commons mission
   <http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=0eca2b1a94&e=c2e060a8d8>,
   providing support for activities.

Apply now
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=af05bf03b2&e=c2e060a8d8>
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=55ca3ba047&e=c2e060a8d8>
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=4f95691439&e=c2e060a8d8>
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=018cfd133c&e=c2e060a8d8>
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=38d1fd6ca7&e=c2e060a8d8>
*Our mailing address is:*
Creative Commons
PO Box 1866
Mountain View, CA 94042

Add us to your address book
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/vcard?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=5b82643372>

You can update your preferences
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/profile?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=5b82643372&e=c2e060a8d8>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://creativecommons.us13.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=4051250396fe81f55034e2d49&id=5b82643372&e=c2e060a8d8&c=3382bc2b66>

--
OpenCon is empowering the next generation to advance Open Access, Open Data
and Open Education. This group is for participants of the conference and

New to the list? Say hello: http://bit.ly/SayHelloToOpenCon. Your first
post will be moderated (only because otherwise we get spam).
OpenCon code of conduct: opencon2015.org/code_of_conduct

Want even more? Check out our other community initiatives:
OpenCon2015.org/community
---
"OpenCon Discussion List" group.
email to opencon-discussion-list+unsubscribe em googlegroups.com.
googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/opencon-discussion-list.
msgid/opencon-discussion-list/CAKpir3aTUjDHSEGw5_AbSEPAzoaL4mk_%3DSzp%
3DroOX8zOxS8o6A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencon-discussion-list/CAKpir3aTUjDHSEGw5_AbSEPAzoaL4mk_%3DSzp%3DroOX8zOxS8o6A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.