[ciência aberta] Fwd: Funded PhD position: Citizen Science & Peer Production

Alexandre Hannud Abdo abdo em member.fsf.org
Sexta Março 29 09:34:39 UTC 2019

Ni! Pode ser de interesse. .~'

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bastian Greshake Tzovaras <bgreshake em googlemail.com>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Subject: Funded PhD position: Citizen Science & Peer Production

Hey everyone,
I will join the CRI in Paris (https://cri-paris.org/) this September as a
long-term fellow to study how the principles of commons-based
peer-production can be used to improve participant involvement and
empowerment in citizen science projects. And the best part: I have funding
for a PhD student to work on this alongside me!
The position is funded for 3 years and will start in September 2019. The
application deadline is already in mid-April, so things need to move rather
fast. If you (or someone you know) might be interested in this: More
information about the position can be found at https://tzovar.as/jobs/
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions regarding the
position etc. :-)
Cheers,
Bastian
--
mobile phone + 1 (510) 944-4298 🇺🇸
mobile phone +49 (176) 213 044 66 🇪🇺

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.