[ciência aberta] Desafio de reprodutibilidade 10 anos

Alexandre 'asm' a.asm em pm.me
Quinta Novembro 28 13:22:46 UTC 2019

Você já tentou executar o código de um artigo publicado 10 anos atrás? Quais problemas você encontrou? Teve sucesso?

A ReScience vai editar uma edição especial pra coletar essas histórias e convida você a tentar reproduzir seus resultados com o código de 10 anos atrás. Mais informações no convite que segue abaixo.

Abc,

\---

Alexandre "asm"

FSFmember \#10444 \| LinuxUser \#472180

[asm em riseup.net][asm_riseup.net] \| [asm0 em protonmail.ch][asm0_protonmail.ch]

\-------

Ten Years Reproducibility Challenge

Did you ever try to run an old code that you wrote for a scientific article you published years ago? Did you encounter any problems? Were you successful? We are curious to hear your story. This is the reason why we are editing a special issue of ReScience to collect these stories.

The ten years reproducibility challenge is an invitation for researchers to try to run the code they’ve created for a scientific publication that was published more than ten years ago. This code can be anything (statistical analysis, numerical simulation, data processing, etc.), can be written in any language and can address any scientific domain. The only mandatory condition to enter the challenge is to have published a scientific article before 2010, in a journal or a conference with proceedings, which contains results produced by code, irrespectively of whether this code was published in some form at the time or not.

https://rescience.github.io/ten-years/

[asm_riseup.net]: mailto:asm em riseup.net
[asm0_protonmail.ch]: mailto:asm0 em protonmail.ch