[ckan-committers] Github Migration Update: For Maintainers

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Thu Jan 30 10:13:47 UTC 2014

Nigel, great to see this Github transition and congratulations for a
first post to the ckan-committers list. However I believe we agreed in
Cambridge to use this private list only for discussion about
client-confidential work and security issues. Otherwise we end up
practising closed development...

David