[ckan-committers] RFV: Knut Hühne to become an official member of the CKAN technical team

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Jul 1 11:07:02 UTC 2016

Well, just as I was setting up Knut everywhere he just told us that he
is leaving Viderum to focus on something else :|

So he has essentially been officially member of the tech team for
about an hour...

Oh well, let's hope Viderum hires someone else soon.

Sorry about the hassle, I didn't know about this

Adrià