[ckan-committers] RFV: Knut Hühne to become an official member of the CKAN technical team

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Jun 30 15:29:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that Knut Hühne becomes officially a member of the
tech team.
Even though he has become involved  with CKAN relatively recently he
has already submitted several pull requests [1] and has been attending
regularly the dev meetings.

I realise that in the past we have waited longer to invite people to
the tech team but I'm confident Knut will do a good job and listen to
our feedback. And increasing our critical mass won't hurt either :)

I'll start with my +1

Adrià

[1] https://github.com/ckan/ckan/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Ak-nut